If you need a new CRM system for your business, you need look no further than Salesforce.com, no matter if your company has 10 or 50,000 employees.
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM system designed to sell, service, market, analyze and connect with your customers – wherever you are.
The platform handles all your customer-focused activities. Right from the overview of sales to marketing activities, Salesforce provides a second to none opportunity to target and monitor the health of your activities.
Generate more business
With Salesforce, you have control of the most important elements of your customer relationships and leads such as phone calls, emails, data and support history. In fact, all the interactions that form the basis for effective sales while providing outstanding customer care.
Corpital can help you throughout the entire process no matter if it is a simple upgrade or tasks with greater complexity. We offer implementation, upgrades, support and operation of Salesforce.com as well as integration with other IT systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
According to the Salesforce report "State of Sales", the following sales trends emerged in 2021:
- Building long-term customer relationships has never been more important
- The sales environment is changing and creating new divisions of responsibility
- High-performance teams benefit from automation and insight from artificial intelligence (AI)
- 85% of sales representatives confirm that digital transformation has accelerated in 2021
- External sales representatives face challenges with distance selling.
Sales Cloud gives you an overview of current and potential customers. You can strengthen your sales opportunities and achieve greater customer satisfaction by building stronger relationships and increasing collaboration across the organization.
In the Salesforce survey "State of the Connected Customer", the clearest trends in service in 2021 are:
- 91% of customers indicate that their experience of the company is as important as its products and services
- 80% of customers are willing to pay more for an excellent customer experience
- Companies are investing in service transformation due to increased competition
- Customer expectations are growing and this requires companies to change
- Customer service is customized with artificial intelligence (AI), while support staff have time to focus on more complex tasks
- Mobile employees become the brand's external face and an important touchpoint.
Service Cloud is an effective platform consisting of tools, processes and features that can help you provide world-class customer service.
Modern marketing via an omni-channel system delivers personalized customer experiences. According to the latest "State of Marketing" report from Salesforce, make sure your marketing strategy is optimal and supports the following trends:
- 84% of customers indicate that their experience with a company is as important as its products and services
- 78% of marketers describe that their customer engagement is data driven and that they focus on all stages of a customer's experience
- 58% of customers are happy that their data is used in a transparent way.
With Experience Cloud, customers, partners or employees are directly involved in your business processes and have access to the features that they need to use to interact with you. Such an approach brings collaboration to a higher, faster and more efficient level.
Strengthen service and sales opportunities, achieve greater customer satisfaction, build stronger relationships and increase collaboration across the organization.
An Innovative CRM Partner
Salesforce CRM is an online cloud based system which many rate as the best CRM system on the market.
We agree, as the speed of implementation is significantly faster than other providers on the market. Salesforce has been recognised multiple times as one of the world’s most innovative companies.
Salesforce is an ideal tool because it provides your sales- and service units with a 360 degree overview of customers, better insights of conversion rates of subjects, sales pipeline and status of open cases.
Certified Salesforce partner
Corpital can advise, design, implement, develop, migrate, train as well as support all Salesforce.com solutions.
Our advice is based on deep technical understanding (certifications), business insights and years of experience, which makes it easy for us to relate to your needs and design the right solution.
Corpital can help with larger projects, configurations, developments or integrations.
OneLink ERP integration
OneLink ensures that your CRM and ERP solutions are united and share data.
OneLink is a special product developed by Corpital, which retrieves, processes and synchronizes data between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is a strength for you who use or want to use the two systems.
You will get more value from your systems by installing OneLink. OneLink manages to combine the business logic of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with the strength of Salesforce.
We have done it for others. We can do it for you.
Do you need help with Salesforce?
Corpital offers implementation, optimization, support and operation of Salesforce as well as integration with other IT systems.